The Adventure Time Craft Texture Pack 1.18 → 1.18.2 for Minecraft is inspired by the well-known Adventure Time series or Adventure Time, whose format is common to see in other texture packs. It brings a super high resolution to the game’s textures. Their sharp and extremely colourful lines characterize these.
This pack offers more brightness and brilliance to Minecraft; thanks to its high resolution, it can support the new elements added in the sky, besides the horses of Minecraft 1.8 together with the different kinds of flowers, the penguins, the tame goose, Jake the dog and in some occasions, you could visualize it walking the reggaeton player Gunter. The Adventure Time Craft texture pack gives Minecraft a cartoonish, animated and fun look, in which Finn and his dog Jake go out to rescue imprisoned princesses, for which they will have to complete quests, go through dungeons and defeat tyrants. Some Minecraft fans say that this package resembles the NES console games due to the simplicity of its textures.
The Adventure Time Craft resource pack introduces significant improvements to Minecraft’s performance, providing an unbeatable experience to users. Due to its high resolution, the appearance of textures is greatly improved.
Among the most outstanding features of Adventure Time Craft are those listed below:
- It helps improve the performance of Minecraft, making it more fearless and dazzling.
- This package has a high resolution, so it will demand its regular operation of a high-end PC to offer constant speeds without frame rate inconveniences, avoiding the inconveniences associated with FPS.
- It is straightforward to install.
- This Texture Pack is compatible with the following Minecraft editions 1.18.2 – 1.18 – 1.17.1 – 1.16.5 – 1.15.2 – 1.14.4 – 1.13.2 – 1.12.2 – 1.10.2 – 1.9.4 – 1.8.9 – 1.7.10 – 1.6.4 – 1.5.2
The Adventure Time Craft resource pack features 32 x 32 resolution, significantly improving the entire texture aspect ratio. This tool requires Optifine or MCPatcher to be previously installed to start working correctly for Adventure Time Craft. This resource pack was created for the 1.3 edition and is entirely re-textured. It consists of a cartoon style texture pack.
Adventure Time Craft Resource Pack – Screenshots
Click on the image for a better view.
How To Install Adventure Time Craft Texture Pack
This Resource Pack is compatible with Minecraft 1.18 and previous versions. Follow the step by step to install on your Minecraft.
- The Adventure Time Craft Texture Pack for Minecraft can be downloaded from the download section below. – If there are many versions there, choose the one you like, and that is compatible with your computer’s performance
- Launch the Minecraft launcher.
- Click “Options” on the main menu.
- Click “Resource packs” in the options menu.
- Click on “Open Pack Folder.” The folder called “resourcepacks” will open.
- The .zip file that you downloaded in step 1 should be moved to the “resourcepacks” folder.
- The pack should appear in the left window. To access it, hover over it and click the arrow to the right ► . – You may get a message that says the pack was made for an old version, and it may not work. Just press “YES“
- It will be moved to the list on the right, which means the pack was loaded correctly.
- Click “Done“
- You can now use the resource pack in your world because it has been successfully loaded!
Before opening any existing worlds with the new Texture Pack, make a backup.
Be aware that installing Textures and Shaders simultaneously can slow down your Minecraft performance.
Adventure Time Craft Texture Pack — Download Links
We do not download and upload any texture / resource pack on our server.
We use only links from the official developer.
If you have any questions visit our Texture Packs Forum.
leonel, WFlyingSquirrel is the author of Adventure Time Craft