The Chroma Hills Resource Pack 1.19.3 → 1.19.2 has a realistic yet vintage style that makes it very eye-catching. This makes it have many features and a wide variety of very bright colors. Chroma Hills Texture Pack 1.19 has a cartoon look for Minecraft, to which they add great-looking textures and adorable animals. These elements are framed in a very similar style to the Minecraft cartoon. The Chroma Hills texture pack is unique because of its ability to take RPG elements and execute them differently. The colors are crisp, calm, bright, and dazzling. This pack modifies all Minecraft textures and does not use any normal images. The pack incorporates many of Vanilla Minecraft’s favorite elements and fills it with unique graphics.
The texture pack employs a variety of advanced features, random mob, custom skies, and many other details. Another feature that benefits this pack the most is the new textures for all ore and gem blocks. This is a great help in making mining more satisfying and valuable when searching for elusive diamond blocks. This and all the elements that the package incorporates. When you are playing, you feel that you are in a different game. The designs used in the textures are more realistic and less pixelated due to the 128x resolution. The different types of minerals, red stone, lapis lazuli, emeralds, and diamonds, feature a unique look.
The Chroma Hills package comes in two different resolutions. One resolution is 64x recommended for low-end computers. The other resolution is 128x, designed especially for those who prefer realistic HD textures. For the package to have excellent performance and run smoothly, it is recommended to install Optifine. This will allow better handling of all its features and a good experience during the game. The configuration of this package must be done on a computer with at least 4 GB of RAM and 1 GB of video memory. To have a better experience while playing with the Chroma Hills resource pack, we recommend using one of the new shaders. They will help you modify the Minecraft world’s functioning and appearance.
Chroma Hills Resource Pack – Screenshots
Click on the image for a better view.
How To Install Chroma Hills Resource Pack
This Resource Pack is compatible with Minecraft 1.18 and previous versions. Follow the step by step to install on your Minecraft.
- The Chroma Hills Texture Pack for Minecraft can be downloaded from the download section below. – If there are many versions there, choose the one you like, and that is compatible with your computer’s performance
- Download and Install Optifine HD. – Many texture packs require optifine, so we recommend installing it.
- Launch the Minecraft launcher.
- Click “Options” on the main menu.
- Click “Resource packs” in the options menu.
- Click on “Open Resource Pack Folder.” The folder called “resourcepacks” will open.
- The pack should appear in the left window. To access it, hover over it and click the arrow to the right ► . – You may get a message that says the pack was made for an old version, and it may not work. Just press “YES“
- It will be moved to the list on the right, which means the pack was loaded correctly.
- Click “Done“
- You can now use the resource pack in your world because it has been successfully loaded!
Before opening any existing worlds with the new Texture Pack, make a backup.
Be aware that installing Textures and Shaders simultaneously can slow down your Minecraft performance.
Chroma Hills Texture Pack — Download Links
We do not download and upload any texture / resource pack on our server.
We use only links from the official developer.
If you have any questions visit our Texture Packs Forum.
SycloneSJS is the author of Chroma Hills Texture Pack