The Clarity Resource Pack 1.19.3 → 1.19.2 tries to keep the original game design with a higher resolution than the original. This texture pack seeks to balance the game’s predefined textures and realistic texture designs. The resource pack offers more excellent sharpness and a higher degree of detail due to its higher resolution. It is 32x, which means it is twice the game’s default resolution. The Clarity texture pack brings a lot of significant changes to the different blocks in Minecraft. This pack features an art style with a combination of realism and traditional Minecraft art style. This pack is ideal for players looking for visuals to be taken to a whole new level. The modified blocks have been set in the medieval style; muted tones have been used to give it a special touch, and the sky has become realistic.
This new environment aims to make the user feel like they are in a completely different game to Minecraft. Various types of trees and animals can be seen in the game; the forest is filled with dark and giant trees four blocks wide, including the oak tree. The texture pack modifies the different animals in the game, as with a squid. You can also see the glow of the minerals found in the game, such as gold, diamond, and coal, located in the diorite blocks. The main feature of the Clarity resource pack is the complete change of the stone. Pillagers are one of the game’s enemies, whose appearance has been completely changed. The Clarity resource pack provides a clear and quiet experience that allows you to play without any distractions.
The Clarity Resource Pack having a higher resolution than the default requires Optifine for installation. This with the purpose of reducing the increase of resources necessary for the execution of the same. The texture’s resolution is 32×32, which does not represent a problem for the package to run at fixed speeds. This will only be possible on systems that can handle Minecraft vanilla without problems. This package has been designed for Minecraft 1.18.1 and earlier versions.
Clarity Resource Pack – Screenshots
Click on the image for a better view.
How To Install Clarity Resource Pack
This Resource Pack is compatible with Minecraft 1.18 and previous versions. Follow the step by step to install on your Minecraft.
- The Clarity Texure Pack for Minecraft can be downloaded from the download section below. – If there are many versions there, choose the one you like, and that is compatible with your computer’s performance
- Launch the Minecraft launcher.
- Click “Options” on the main menu.
- Click “Resource packs” in the options menu.
- Click on “Open Pack Folder.” The folder called “resourcepacks” will open.
- The .zip file that you downloaded in step 1 should be moved to the “resourcepacks” folder.
- The pack should appear in the left window. To access it, hover over it and click the arrow to the right ► . – You may get a message that says the pack was made for an old version, and it may not work. Just press “YES“
- It will be moved to the list on the right, which means the pack was loaded correctly.
- Click “Done“
- You can now use the resource pack in your world because it has been successfully loaded!
Before opening any existing worlds with the new Texture Pack, make a backup.
Be aware that installing Textures and Shaders simultaneously can slow down your Minecraft performance.
Clarity Texture Pack — Download Links
We do not download and upload any texture / resource pack on our server.
We use only links from the official developer.
If you have any questions visit our Texture Packs Forum.
SCtester is the author of Clarity Texture Pack