DefaultEx Texture Pack 1.20.2 → 1.20 is an innovative resource pack that offers fans extremely detailed Vanilla textures. You can raise the level of your graphics without modifying the original nature of your Minecraft. You can get more realistic images to enjoy your game with excellent visual quality. DefaultEx resource is one of the most modern texture packs designed for Minecraft. Previously DefaultEx was known as Default +, and it is a package that retouches the graphics in different ways. It is also one of the most downloaded resources in recent times.
The essence of this package focuses on correcting defects and improving graphics so that they look less pixelated. The developers’ idea is to make the necessary modifications to the blocks without changing the classic style of the base version of the popular game. To maximize Minecraft’s performance, it is recommended to install OptiFine. You can also add shaders to increase the playability and complement a fun experience in detailed graphics with 3D effects. The DefaultEx is a package that is constantly being updated. It is compatible with all Minecraft editions.
DefaultEx aims to adjust the Vanilla images and retouch the streams that cause visual noise. In this way, the player will enjoy all the elements present in his Minecraft world more sharply. Consequently, he will get less eye fatigue. Thus, this resource adds textures and a new colour palette to obtain depth in the graphics. These elements blend seamlessly to create innovative textures with less flat, more realistic graphics and energetic colours. In this way, distortion in the images is reduced. Undoubtedly, the game’s environment and objects acquire a higher level of quality while maintaining the desired Vanilla Minecraft look.
One of the most outstanding modifications in DefaultEx is the GUI that is easier to use. It adds excellent depth and high 3D effects to the graphics. Weapon details are improved to make them more realistic. Also, plants take on a more natural shape, looking less squashed. The resource pack has a standard resolution of 16x. The sumptuous textures of the graphics stand out. The pixel count of the base version is retained to provide a traditional look and feel. The standard resolution facilitates a good FPS level, perfect for permanent graphics loading. It will allow you to get better performance from your game, and it is also feasible for your enjoyment in PvP modes with the original Vanilla look.
DefaultEx – Screenshots
Click on the image for a better view.
How To Install DefaultEx Texture Pack
This Resource Pack is compatible with Minecraft 1.18 and previous versions. Follow the step by step to install on your Minecraft.
- The Default+ Texture Pack for Minecraft can be downloaded from the download section below. – If there are many versions there, choose the one you like, and that is compatible with your computer’s performance
- Launch the Minecraft launcher.
- Click “Options” on the main menu.
- Click “Resource packs” in the options menu.
- Click on “Open Pack Folder.” The folder called “resourcepacks” will open.
- The .zip file that you downloaded in step 1 should be moved to the “resourcepacks” folder.
- The pack should appear in the left window. To access it, hover over it and click the arrow to the right ► . – You may get a message that says the pack was made for an old version, and it may not work. Just press “YES“
- It will be moved to the list on the right, which means the pack was loaded correctly.
- Click “Done“
- You can now use the resource pack in your world because it has been successfully loaded!
Before opening any existing worlds with the new Texture Pack, make a backup.
Be aware that installing Textures and Shaders simultaneously can slow down your Minecraft performance.
DefaultEx Texture Pack — Download Links
We do not download and upload any texture / resource pack on our server.
We use only links from the official developer.
If you have any questions visit our Texture Packs Forum.
Stridey is the author of DefaultEx