Excalibur texture pack 1.20.2 → 1.20 is ideal for fans of building kingdoms, villages and towns in the Minecraft world. You can incorporate impressive texture realism into your game. It brings an incredible rustic look and fantasy elements to castles and houses. Excalibur is a medieval-looking texture pack developed for Minecraft. These are textures that are very popular among fans of this entertaining video game. Players experience the feeling of more life in their maps, due to the vibrant, defined and renewed designs. It smooths out textures and removes unnecessary elements that clutter the visuals to simplify the look. It aims to add bright images to make it nice, smooth and crisp.
With Excalibur you retain the original essence of Vanilla textures. It enhances the look of buildings with laborious rustic and organic brushstrokes. This pack combines complete original texture blocks with the new rustic textures created for each block. Among these textures are some that will have three-dimensional textures to offer more realism. Requires the OptiFine mod to be installed together to optimize the game’s performance. Thus, you will be able to observe the beautiful sky and its rainbow, obtaining a balanced combination of colors. It is also compatible with different shaders, such as Seus, which adds more realism.
Excalibur is compatible with all versions of Minecraft. Some features that stand out of this package are the following: We have new elements, such as the animations on pause and title screen. Also, the boot items for chain armor, colorful beds, foxes and spiders. Likewise, we see innovative rock beds, Shulker boxes, stained glass windows and sunflowers. Excalibur incorporates randomized alternate blocks and Mobs, enhanced sky and clouds. It also features a beautiful custom font and exceptional 3D block enhancements.
The Excalibur texture pack is designed in 16×16 resolution. This is identical to the default resolution in the Vanilla version of Minecraft. Due to its pixels, it does not consume a lot of resources, being perfect for any system. In addition, it presents a good FPS for fast image loading, which is ideal if you plan to use it in the player versus environment mode of the Minecraft world. The player can enjoy a revamped experience with a mix of clean, fluid and razor-sharp visuals. Subtly toned colors to highlight the sober medieval details in the buildings.
Excalibur Texture Pack – Screenshots
Click on the image for a better view.
How To Install Excalibur Texture Pack
This Resource Pack is compatible with Minecraft 1.18 and previous versions. Follow the step by step to install on your Minecraft.
- The TEXTURE Texture Pack for Minecraft can be downloaded from the download section below. – If there are many versions there, choose the one you like, and that is compatible with your computer’s performance
- Download and Install Optifine HD. – Many texture packs require optifine, so we recommend installing it.
- Launch the Minecraft launcher.
- Click “Options” on the main menu.
- Click “Resource packs” in the options menu.
- Click on “Open Resource Pack Folder.” The folder called “resourcepacks” will open.
- The pack should appear in the left window. To access it, hover over it and click the arrow to the right ► . – You may get a message that says the pack was made for an old version, and it may not work. Just press “YES“
- It will be moved to the list on the right, which means the pack was loaded correctly.
- Click “Done“
- You can now use the resource pack in your world because it has been successfully loaded!
Before opening any existing worlds with the new Texture Pack, make a backup.
Be aware that installing Textures and Shaders simultaneously can slow down your Minecraft performance.
Excalibur Texture Pack — Download Links
We do not download and upload any texture / resource pack on our server.
We use only links from the official developer.
If you have any questions visit our Texture Packs Forum.
Maffhew is the author of Excalibur