The Gerudoku resource pack for Minecraft 1.19 brings a totally different feel to the game, by means of textures that give it a medieval style and greater realism. Its creation is based on the DokuCraft pack and has similarities with Vanilla Minecraft. One of its peculiarities is the bluish, shiny and animated appearance of the water. This magnificent pack has a higher resolution than the previously established textures, which implies that external tools must be used. Among the improvements it adds to Minecraft are mining implements and ore. For their part, weapons and armor take on a cooler and more realistic look, while mobs take on a medieval and somewhat creepy feel.
The GeroDoku texture pack symbolizes one of Minecraft’s most recognized and downloaded designs. It focuses on unifying elemental features of the original pack and modifies those textures that have very little performance or are not so well known. The textures of the blocks and the terrain stand out. Also, objects such as books, armor, blocks, bows, swords, among many others, are included in the game.
The GeroDoku resource pack innovates practically the entire appearance of the game thanks to the visual variations it introduces in the game. It adds a medieval style that gives rise to magnificent dungeons and medieval castles. Among the most outstanding features of GeroDoku Pack are the following:
- Although this resource pack does not have a large resolution, it offers textures with good details.
- Due to GeroDoku Pack’s high resolution of 32x, it is essential to use external tools.
- This resource requires Optifine to be previously installed so that the high resolution pack can start working and optimize the game’s performance.
- GeruDoku supports all Minecraft versions.
Although many of the textures have a lot of detail and an air of realism, not all elements are fully enhanced. Thanks to its resolution this package does not consume a lot of resources. GeruDoku is one of the favorite packages of Minecraft fans. It incorporates objects or ornamental elements such as shelves, stained glass windows, different scenes, among others.
Gerudoku – Screenshots
Click on the image for a better view.
How To Install Gerudoku Texture Pack
This Resource Pack is compatible with Minecraft 1.18 and previous versions. Follow the step by step to install on your Minecraft.
- The Gerudoku Texture Pack for Minecraft can be downloaded from the download section below. – If there are many versions there, choose the one you like, and that is compatible with your computer’s performance
- Launch the Minecraft launcher.
- Click “Options” on the main menu.
- Click “Resource packs” in the options menu.
- Click on “Open Pack Folder.” The folder called “resourcepacks” will open.
- The .zip file that you downloaded in step 1 should be moved to the “resourcepacks” folder.
- The pack should appear in the left window. To access it, hover over it and click the arrow to the right ► . – You may get a message that says the pack was made for an old version, and it may not work. Just press “YES“
- It will be moved to the list on the right, which means the pack was loaded correctly.
- Click “Done“
- You can now use the resource pack in your world because it has been successfully loaded!
Before opening any existing worlds with the new Texture Pack, make a backup.
Be aware that installing Textures and Shaders simultaneously can slow down your Minecraft performance.
Gerudoku Texture Pack — Download Links
We do not download and upload any texture / resource pack on our server.
We use only links from the official developer.
If you have any questions visit our Texture Packs Forum.
Dangeresque486, Barytyrannus, Syben is the author of Gerudoku