The Jicklus Resource Pack 1.19.3 → 1.19.2 seeks to continue the same feelings that the game’s default textures provide. But they would have a more organic and rustic feel, with a sharper and crisper texture design, perhaps slightly darker colors.This package uses the Jicklus Green environment textures and the Jicklus Orange UI to provide an excellent visual experience. This has made gamers satisfied and very pleased. The Jicklus resource pack brings together the main features and combines the elements of Jicklus Green and Jicklus Orange. Its creator seeks to provide the user with a unique visual experience.
The Jicklus Texture Pack 1.19 manages to convey a rustic touch to the environment; it focuses on the colors and the quality of the tones that Minecraft Vanilla has. This is a realistic texture pack that highlights the quality of the elements of the game. There is a change in bells, ovens, crafting tables, among others. The purpose of this is to make them look a little more rustic but keep the consistency in the textures. The appearance of the textures is very well detailed and gives a smooth shape, with a color palette that fits very well. In addition, the user interface looks very elegant. The combined colors provide a real-time view that, when coupled with the nature of the game, offers the best gaming experience. The Jicklus resource pack is not yet complete. It keeps being updated, and new features are added every time. The package provides the player with an excellent experience and great satisfaction during the game.
Running the Jicklus texture pack has no drawbacks because its resolution is 16x. So it can be configured on any computer without presenting any problems. The Jicklus resource pack has been developed with the exact resolution as the default Minecraft textures. So it is not necessary to install Optifine, although its configuration is always recommended to improve the overall performance of Minecraft. Also to avoid the annoying feeling caused by lag.
Jicklus Resource Pack – Screenshots
Click on the image for a better view.
How To Install Jicklus Resource Pack
This Resource Pack is compatible with Minecraft 1.19 and previous versions. Follow the step by step to install on your Minecraft.
- The Jicklus Texture Pack for Minecraft can be downloaded from the download section below. – If there are many versions there, choose the one you like, and that is compatible with your computer’s performance
- Launch the Minecraft launcher.
- Click “Options” on the main menu.
- Click “Resource packs” in the options menu.
- Click on “Open Pack Folder.” The folder called “resourcepacks” will open.
- The .zip file that you downloaded in step 1 should be moved to the “resourcepacks” folder.
- The pack should appear in the left window. To access it, hover over it and click the arrow to the right ► . – You may get a message that says the pack was made for an old version, and it may not work. Just press “YES“
- It will be moved to the list on the right, which means the pack was loaded correctly.
- Click “Done“
- You can now use the resource pack in your world because it has been successfully loaded!
Before opening any existing worlds with the new Texture Pack, make a backup.
Be aware that installing Textures and Shaders simultaneously can slow down your Minecraft performance.
Jicklus Texture Pack — Download Links
We do not download and upload any texture / resource pack on our server.
We use only links from the official developer.
If you have any questions visit our Texture Packs Forum.
Jicklus is the author of Jicklus Texture Pack