The John Smith Legacy Texture Pack 1.19.2 → 1.18.2 for Minecraft, initially created by John Smith, is characterized by its typical rustic design. It introduces significant improvements to the game’s figures, adding a touch of grim realism that makes them look renewed. This add-on pack’s optimization on the windows is unusual, achieving a significant improvement of these elements without resorting to the variation of connected crystals. However, this versatile material gives the impression of being connected, achieving a more animated world full of realism.
The John Smith Legacy 3D Models texture pack is characterized by designing any highly realistic structure with archaic and weathered designs, making every element of the Minecraft world look charming and exciting. This well-known and in-demand resource pack is in addition to the original Johnsmith Legacy pack. The John Smith Legacy + 3D Models resource pack stands out for its colorful and detailed textures. One of its peculiarities is that it covers even the most miniature packs.
Among the most outstanding features of the John Smith Legacy + 3D Models pack are the following:
- It contributes to enhancing the visuals of the Minecraft game, ensuring the best experience for players.
- This pack features a fantastic 32x resolution.
- It requires the previous installation of Optifine to work correctly.
- It adds to the game elements (water, lava, clay bricks, doors, tree foliage, support bars, slopes, rails, among many others) a very smooth and realistic texture.
This resource represents a 3D models add-on for the John Smith Legacy resource pack, which must be pre-installed for it to work optimally. John Smith Legacy + 3D Models Pack has more than seventy object types and approximately 2000 scripts.
John Smith Legacy Resource Pack – Screenshots
Click on the image for a better view.
How To Install John Smith Legacy Texture Pack
This Resource Pack is compatible with Minecraft 1.18 and previous versions. Follow the step by step to install on your Minecraft.
- The John Smith Legacy Texture Pack for Minecraft can be downloaded from the download section below. – If there are many versions there, choose the one you like, and that is compatible with your computer’s performance
- Launch the Minecraft launcher.
- Click “Options” on the main menu.
- Click “Resource packs” in the options menu.
- Click on “Open Pack Folder.” The folder called “resourcepacks” will open.
- The .zip file that you downloaded in step 1 should be moved to the “resourcepacks” folder.
- The pack should appear in the left window. To access it, hover over it and click the arrow to the right ► . – You may get a message that says the pack was made for an old version, and it may not work. Just press “YES“
- It will be moved to the list on the right, which means the pack was loaded correctly.
- Click “Done“
- You can now use the resource pack in your world because it has been successfully loaded!
Before opening any existing worlds with the new Texture Pack, make a backup.
Be aware that installing Textures and Shaders simultaneously can slow down your Minecraft performance.
John Smith Legacy Texture Pack — Download Links
We do not download and upload any texture / resource pack on our server.
We use only links from the official developer.
If you have any questions visit our Texture Packs Forum.
Glowstrontium, FilalPL is the author of John Smith Legacy