The MeineKraft resource pack for Minecraft 1.19.3 → 1.19.2 has two textures in a single group of very high resolution: photorealistic and cartoon. These superimposed textures provide the game world with many details that make it very attractive and suggestive. Moneyball, a Minecraft fan, initially developed this incredible pack; however, it was practically forgotten and left aside over time. However, MeineKraft is upstanding for each block’s diversity and good finish, bringing a medieval air and full of realism to the game, together with all the improvements made to Vanilla Minecraft. The MeineKraft resource pack can be located under the alias Gronkh Resource Pack due to the promotion made by the user of the same name. Fanbase rescued and continued its development. You can download it in the latest editions of Minecraft.
The purpose of this pack is to add more details on the same block and other elements of the game, increasing the resolution of the textures and offering users the possibility of erecting wonderful buildings, dungeons, castles, and various universes of medieval times. The MeineKraft texture pack varies both the impression and the tone of most of the blocks, leaning more towards realism. It consists of a mod that introduces improvements in Minecraft using new graphics and its high resolution allows the icons of crafting tools, weapons, and armor to be better visualized.
Among the main features of this resource pack are the following:
- This resource pack is of cartoon-like textures and photorealistic textures.
- MeineKraft has a resolution of 64x, that is to say, much higher than the preset resolution of Minecraft.
- Given its high resolution, To use this texture pack, you require to previously install optifine to start working, improve performance, and have a neater and more exciting appearance.
- MeineKraft is compatible with almost all Minecraft editions.
This pack incorporates new elements such as boxes, stones, wooden chests, brick blocks, crates, rocks, limestone, lava, torches, fire, among many others. The high resolution of this resource pack optimizes the more miniature figures (flowers, herbs, crops, etc.). It includes certain RPG elements to improve the PvP and PvE user experience, MeineKraft. It also has a new main screen and a new user HUD. To radiate the players’ armors, the textures were updated.
MeineKraft – Screenshots
Click on the image for a better view.
How To Install MeineKraft Texture Pack
This Resource Pack is compatible with Minecraft 1.18 and previous versions. Follow the step by step to install on your Minecraft.
- The MeineKraft Texture Pack for Minecraft can be downloaded from the download section below. – If there are many versions there, choose the one you like, and that is compatible with your computer’s performance
- Launch the Minecraft launcher.
- Click “Options” on the main menu.
- Click “Resource packs” in the options menu.
- Click on “Open Pack Folder.” The folder called “resourcepacks” will open.
- The .zip file that you downloaded in step 1 should be moved to the “resourcepacks” folder.
- The pack should appear in the left window. To access it, hover over it and click the arrow to the right ► . – You may get a message that says the pack was made for an old version, and it may not work. Just press “YES“
- It will be moved to the list on the right, which means the pack was loaded correctly.
- Click “Done“
- You can now use the resource pack in your world because it has been successfully loaded!
Before opening any existing worlds with the new Texture Pack, make a backup.
Be aware that installing Textures and Shaders simultaneously can slow down your Minecraft performance.
MeineKraft Texture Pack — Download Links
We do not download and upload any texture / resource pack on our server.
We use only links from the official developer.
If you have any questions visit our Texture Packs Forum.
Honeyball, Merlinmo, ACGaming & Loreon is the author of MeineKraft