The Moonwake PvP Resource Pack 1.19.2 → 1.18.2 was created to improve or optimize the performance of Minecraft PvP. It guarantees a better game experience. It was specially designed for Java Edition, thanks to which the Moonwake texture pack modifies some of the figures in the game. In addition, it adds various terrains, new textures intended for specific blocks and accentuates tones in Minecraft.
The resolutions of this resource represent the alternative for PCs. You can find solutions for packs with lighting, textures, and shaders that are more intense. This would generate the rapid consumption of frames that cannot be reproduced. It consists of a resource of innovative and cool textures represented by low fire and a short sword for PvP. To install it, you require the previous installation of Optifine. Its resolution is 16x, similar to that used in vanilla Minecraft, helping maintain the frame rate.
Multiple features stand out of this particular and dynamic PvP resource pack, being the most important ones:
- This superb Resource Pack was created primarily for low-resource computers. It dramatically affects its performance while running the game. Moonwake contributes to the performance shadows and more.
- This resource pack has excellent quality textures, low noise, and minimal details.
- It simultaneously increases the performance and improves the images. This is one of the most important features provided by the resource pack presented by moonwake.
- There are many modifications that this innovative tool adds to the game, making it a fascinating world, covered with beautiful, vibrant, and radiant colors, even more than in vanilla Minecraft.
- Moonwake Resource Pack is only compatible with Minecraft versions 1.7 and 1.8.
- This resolution resource has a standard Minecraft resolution of 16 x 16.
- The pack is easy to download and install.
- It allows you to customize Minecraft and promote its development.
- It greatly optimizes the player’s experience, providing more enjoyable gameplay.
- Moonwake Resource Pack represents one of the most requested and downloaded texture packs in Minecraft.
- This resolution pack’s contribution to the game is to increase performance and provide a fantastic and functional world to the player.
Moonwake PvP Resource Pack – Screenshots
Click on the image for a better view.
How To Install Moonwake PvP Resource Pack
This Resource Pack is compatible with Minecraft 1.18 and previous versions. Follow the step by step to install on your Minecraft.
- The Moonwake PvP Texure Pack for Minecraft can be downloaded from the download section below. – If there are many versions there, choose the one you like, and that is compatible with your computer’s performance
- Download and Install Optifine HD. – Many texture packs require optifine, so we recommend installing it.
- Launch the Minecraft launcher.
- Click “Options” on the main menu.
- Click “Resource packs” in the options menu.
- Click on “Open Resource Pack Folder.” The folder called “resourcepacks” will open.
- The pack should appear in the left window. To access it, hover over it and click the arrow to the right ► . – You may get a message that says the pack was made for an old version, and it may not work. Just press “YES“
- It will be moved to the list on the right, which means the pack was loaded correctly.
- Click “Done“
- You can now use the resource pack in your world because it has been successfully loaded!
Before opening any existing worlds with the new Texture Pack, make a backup.
Be aware that installing Textures and Shaders simultaneously can slow down your Minecraft performance.
Moonwake PvP Texture Pack — Download Links
We do not download and upload any texture / resource pack on our server.
We use only links from the official developer.
If you have any questions visit our Texture Packs Forum.
Toofee is the author of Moonwake PvP Texture Pack