The MS Painted Resource Pack 1.19.2 → 1.18.2 for Minecraft was created by Microsoft’s Paint program. Only the default color palette of Microsoft Paint and its 20 different colors were used. This package’s texture and a wide variety of colors provide an excellent visual experience. As well as a warm welcoming atmosphere. This package is one of the best for Minecraft players. The MS Painted resource pack was entirely developed in Paint. It uses only 20 colors from the default palette. Between 1985 and 1995 it was known as Paintbrush and was renamed Paintbrush in 1996. The MS Painted design has a simple cartoon-based appearance with a resolution of 128x. This makes it eight times larger than the default, and this forces the use of external tools such as Optifine.
The use of Paint’s colors gives life to each character and makes them very attractive to the eye. The only disadvantage of these colors is that the landscape is brighter than normal; if the brightness bothers, you can put it a little darker.The images are apparent, and the application at the base of the design has an artistic style that makes it unique. This makes it stand out among the many available packs for Minecraft. The texture is very smooth, makes little noise, and the resolution is 16 x 16 so it is considered relatively low. But this allows it to be used on almost any type of computer. The package is characterized by a high-quality sky when Optifine is installed. The banners improve when new algorithms are used. In addition, oak, birch, and spruce leaves look very nice because they are received in the upper layers of textures 3D polygons. The author added 3D turtles and their eggs.
MS Painted resource pack configuration can be done on almost all computers. Because of this, it does not require a more powerful device for installation. The settings can be easily modified, allowing the brightness of the colors to be dimmed. This is for gamers who find that the images are intense in color.
MS Painted Resource Pack — Screenshots
Click on the image for a better view.
How To Install MS Painted Resource Pack
This Resource Pack is compatible with Minecraft 1.18 and previous versions. Follow the step by step to install on your Minecraft.
- The MS Painted Texure Pack for Minecraft can be downloaded from the download section below. – If there are many versions there, choose the one you like, and that is compatible with your computer’s performance
- Launch the Minecraft launcher.
- Click “Options” on the main menu.
- Click “Resource packs” in the options menu.
- Click on “Open Pack Folder.” The folder called “resourcepacks” will open.
- The .zip file that you downloaded in step 1 should be moved to the “resourcepacks” folder.
- The pack should appear in the left window. To access it, hover over it and click the arrow to the right ► . – You may get a message that says the pack was made for an old version, and it may not work. Just press “YES“
- It will be moved to the list on the right, which means the pack was loaded correctly.
- Click “Done“
- You can now use the resource pack in your world because it has been successfully loaded!
Before opening any existing worlds with the new Texture Pack, make a backup.
Be aware that installing Textures and Shaders simultaneously can slow down your Minecraft performance.
MS Painted Texture Pack — Download Links
We do not download and upload any texture / resource pack on our server.
We use only links from the official developer.
If you have any questions visit our Texture Packs Forum.
Stridey is the author of MS Painted Texture Pack