Pixelbos texture pack 1.20.2 → 1.20 features Toon’s shadow and some 3D figures for Minecraft. It brings a better view of the game due to the increased resolution of textures. It was created exclusively for the BSL SHADER edition of Sonic Ether and path trace of Unbelievable Shader (SEUS). This premium texture pack features PBR / POM support. In addition, it has the particularity that its textures lack depth since it is not based on authentic images. PixelBos brings an essential degree of creativity to each work, through the use of 3D surfaces.
The Pixelbos resource pack differs from the other packs in that its textures have contours and shadows that give the impression of being 3D, as they are not just flat strokes and figures with slight accentuation. Minecrat fans are continuously updating this pack. Pixelbos Cartoon resource pack incorporates newer comic book drawings than those present in Vanilla Minecraft. It offers a better view of the game, guaranteeing a unique and exciting experience.
Among the most outstanding features of Pixelbos Pack are the following:
- This pack features a high resolution, well above the preset textures in the game.
- This pack of resources reduces the degree of pixelation of the textures, thanks to its high degree of resolution.
- It contributes to optimizing the vision of Minecraft.
- Pixelbos resource pack has a variety of resolutions starting from 64 x to 512x, considerably improving the whole aspect of textures.
- This tool requires Optifine to be previously installed for Pixelbos to work correctly.
- This texture pack is compatible with Minecraft versions.
One of the low points of this resource is the high resolution of the textures. Since Pixelbos Pack has a high resolution, it will require for its regular operation a high-end PC, to be able to offer constant speeds, without frame rate problems. This resolution tool is one of the most popular and requested by many Minecraft players. The few textures (rocks, pebbles, earth, minerals, leaves, pavements, plants, sand, trees, bricks, grass, among many others), which Pixelbos improved, achieved a more profound vision if they were 3D images.
Pixelbos – Screenshots
Click on the image for a better view.
How To Install Pixelbos Texture Pack
This Resource Pack is compatible with Minecraft 1.18 and previous versions. Follow the step by step to install on your Minecraft.
- The Pixelbos Texture Pack for Minecraft can be downloaded from the download section below. – If there are many versions there, choose the one you like, and that is compatible with your computer’s performance
- Download and Install Optifine HD. – Many texture packs require optifine, so we recommend installing it.
- Launch the Minecraft launcher.
- Click “Options” on the main menu.
- Click “Resource packs” in the options menu.
- Click on “Open Resource Pack Folder.” The folder called “resourcepacks” will open.
- The pack should appear in the left window. To access it, hover over it and click the arrow to the right ► . – You may get a message that says the pack was made for an old version, and it may not work. Just press “YES“
- It will be moved to the list on the right, which means the pack was loaded correctly.
- Click “Done“
- You can now use the resource pack in your world because it has been successfully loaded!
Before opening any existing worlds with the new Texture Pack, make a backup.
Be aware that installing Textures and Shaders simultaneously can slow down your Minecraft performance.
Pixelbos Texture Pack — Download Links
We do not download and upload any texture / resource pack on our server.
We use only links from the official developer.
If you have any questions visit our Texture Packs Forum.
batusai-x is the author of Pixelbos
[64x] [1.19.x] Download Pixelbos Resource Pack – absolutely free, optifine required;
[128x] [1.19.x – 1.16.x]] Download Pixelbos Resource Pack – for Patrons, optifine required;
[256x] [1.19.x – 1.16.x]] Download Pixelbos Resource Pack – for Patrons, optifine required;
[512x] [1.19.x – 1.16.x]] Download Pixelbos Resource Pack – for Patrons, optifine required;