Thanks to the retro anime design based on Studio Ghibli’s artwork, the SimonKraft resource pack 1.19.3 → 1.19.2 gives Minecraft a delightful, radiant and fantasy-filled feel. The visual effects incorporated into the game are so fascinating that they change Minecraft vanilla’s look completely. You will be able to easily visualize the blocks with this pack since the aesthetics it offers is more straightforward, but at the same time, shinier, discarding the neglected textures and replacing them with better ones, making the user live a unique game experience.
SimonKraft’s texture pack is characterized by being very picturesque, where tools, armour, weapons, mobs and bush leaves look 3D. It also increases the resolution of the resources and dramatically minimizes noise and scattering in the textures, making them look less pixelated, and the game universe look blocky. SimonKraft Texture Pack has a superior functional quality that makes it better than any other pack. It transforms and designs in its entirety the mobs and blocks present to make it look like a simple texture pack.
Among the most outstanding features of SimonKraft Pack are those listed below:
This Texture Pack has compatibility with all Minecraft editions. This resource requires Optifine to be previously installed for SimonKraft Pack to go live. The SimonKraft resource pack has a 128 x 128, much higher than Minecraft’s preset textures, which is usually 16x. Among the colours in this pack is the pink tone, making the game world more colourful and attractive. This package includes essential improvements in textures and consists of some new ones for minerals and pavements, including trees, sand, water, shelves, windows, tiles, bricks, wood, gravel, stone, grass, crops, boxes, etc.
- It focuses on optimizing the game’s optics to enjoy a more colourful and crisp world where he is favoured.
- SimonKraft Pack also incorporates the user’s GUI and HUD.
- The shader pack and the high resolution of the textures in this pack require a high-end PC to ensure frame rates and performance during Minecraft development.
- It is one of the most downloaded packs by Minecraft fans.
- It is not suitable for PvP and requires hardware.
- Water and sky have a more creative texture.
- Its creation is due to the Japanese SiMonko.
SimonKraft – Screenshots
Click on the image for a better view.
How To Install SimonKraft Texture Pack
This Resource Pack is compatible with Minecraft 1.18 and previous versions. Follow the step by step to install on your Minecraft.
- The SimonKraft Texture Pack for Minecraft can be downloaded from the download section below. – If there are many versions there, choose the one you like, and that is compatible with your computer’s performance
- Launch the Minecraft launcher.
- Click “Options” on the main menu.
- Click “Resource packs” in the options menu.
- Click on “Open Pack Folder.” The folder called “resourcepacks” will open.
- The .zip file that you downloaded in step 1 should be moved to the “resourcepacks” folder.
- The pack should appear in the left window. To access it, hover over it and click the arrow to the right ► . – You may get a message that says the pack was made for an old version, and it may not work. Just press “YES“
- It will be moved to the list on the right, which means the pack was loaded correctly.
- Click “Done“
- You can now use the resource pack in your world because it has been successfully loaded!
Before opening any existing worlds with the new Texture Pack, make a backup.
Be aware that installing Textures and Shaders simultaneously can slow down your Minecraft performance.
SimonKraft Texture Pack — Download Links
We do not download and upload any texture / resource pack on our server.
We use only links from the official developer.
If you have any questions visit our Texture Packs Forum.
SiMonk0 is the author of SimonKraft