The Smooth Blocks texture pack 1.20.2 → 1.20 is one of the recent resource packs for Minecraft players. It makes a new turn in the Minecraft community and introduces new features in traditional resource packs. The smooth blocks are all in one resource pack with incredible performance and visual detail. One of the great achievements in Minecraft is removing unneeded details for the players. Therefore the players can enjoy the game with all attention to their required features. Now you can enjoy the game differently without having the traditional layout and texture. The smooth blocks resource pack makes it easy for all the new and top-notch players.
Moreover, the smooth blocks are not the detailed resource pack like others but provide more smooth and energetic colours. Therefore it provides a high-end gaming experience beyond the traditional resource packs. The smooth detailing and clear visuals make the gaming session more joyful and entertaining. No matter if you are fighting with an ender dragon or harvesting crops, it will provide incredible visuals. The better the screen experience, the more joyful the game is. It will clear every small and big essential detail in the game so the players will never miss any part.
One of the great features of the smooth blocks resource pack is the incredible texture resolution featuring the 16×16 results. You can run the game with high-end efficiency and play it faster than the traditional resource packs. In addition, it is a lightweight and more compatible resource pack that works effectively on any PC version. The interface is quite simple and increases its usability for users. The top-notch players were also attracted to it due to its simplicity and high-end performance. The visuals and smooth gaming experience will make it unique and preferable among the others.
The smooth blocks resource pack is entirely different from the traditional resource packs and provides fresh designs and interfaces. You can enjoy a quick gaming experience with the smooth textures and details. The updated version removes the unusual features and provides better colours and shading. Moreover, it is one of the best resource packs for the most famous Vanilla Minecraft. The developers pay attention to every category of players and make it suitable for the old and new PC.
Smooth Blocks – Screenshots
Click on the image for a better view.
How To Install Smooth Blocks Texture Pack
This Resource Pack is compatible with Minecraft 1.18 and previous versions. Follow the step by step to install on your Minecraft.
- The Smooth Blocks Texture Pack for Minecraft can be downloaded from the download section below. – If there are many versions there, choose the one you like, and that is compatible with your computer’s performance
- Download and Install Optifine HD. – Many texture packs require optifine, so we recommend installing it.
- Launch the Minecraft launcher.
- Click “Options” on the main menu.
- Click “Resource packs” in the options menu.
- Click on “Open Resource Pack Folder.” The folder called “resourcepacks” will open.
- The pack should appear in the left window. To access it, hover over it and click the arrow to the right ► . – You may get a message that says the pack was made for an old version, and it may not work. Just press “YES“
- It will be moved to the list on the right, which means the pack was loaded correctly.
- Click “Done“
- You can now use the resource pack in your world because it has been successfully loaded!
Before opening any existing worlds with the new Texture Pack, make a backup.
Be aware that installing Textures and Shaders simultaneously can slow down your Minecraft performance.
Smooth Blocks Texture Pack — Download Links
We do not download and upload any texture / resource pack on our server.
We use only links from the official developer.
If you have any questions visit our Texture Packs Forum.
Yuruze is the author of Smooth Blocks