The Christmas aspect characterizes the Sphax XmasBDcraft resource pack 1.20.2 → 1.20 it brings to Minecraft. The sound effects, the Christmas atmosphere -snow, hats typical of the season, a variety of gifts and customized elements-, emerge in the atmosphere, making the players’ experience more fascinating. This pack is the restructured edition of Sphax PureBDcraft. One of the peculiarities of this magnificent tool is the variety of resolutions it has, which allows it to adapt to almost all versions of the game. Among the objects in the Minecraft world that it modifies are pumpkins, TNT, gift boxes, melons, cauldrons, among many others.
The Sphax XmasBDcraft resource pack is an excellent quality edition, represented by a great diversity of great high-end textures. It is one of the most popular and most downloaded packs by the users of the Minecraft universe; that’s why it is constantly updated before Christmas. The Sphax XmasBDcraft resource pack incorporates exciting changes in the game, such as decorated bushes and the presence of Creepers, Endermen and skeletons or Santa Claus himself, turning the Minecraft environment into a dream world.
Among the most outstanding features of Sphax XmasBDcraft, the following stand out:
- This texture pack does not alter the intrinsic characteristics of the game elements. It only touches their appearance.
- Sphax XmasBDcraft is usually renewed very regularly.
- It has compatibility with all Minecraft versions.
- This unique resource has a resolution of 128x and 64x.
The designs included in the Sphax XmasBDcraft Resource Pack are very fresh and sparkling, bathed in the essence that characterizes the long-awaited Christmas season. Among the variations incorporated to the Minecraft globe, the blocks stand out as netherstone with their animated textures. It also modifies the surface of the blocks, covering them with snow, dresses some snags in the typical costume of the season and decorates the trees with cheerful ornaments. This resource pack requires Optifine to be previously installed for Sphax XmasBDcraft to work correctly.
Sphax XmasBDcraft – Screenshots
Click on the image for a better view.
How To Install Sphax XmasBDcraft Texture Pack
This Resource Pack is compatible with Minecraft 1.18 and previous versions. Follow the step by step to install on your Minecraft.
- The Sphax XmasBDcraft Texture Pack for Minecraft can be downloaded from the download section below. – If there are many versions there, choose the one you like, and that is compatible with your computer’s performance
- Launch the Minecraft launcher.
- Click “Options” on the main menu.
- Click “Resource packs” in the options menu.
- Click on “Open Pack Folder.” The folder called “resourcepacks” will open.
- The .zip file that you downloaded in step 1 should be moved to the “resourcepacks” folder.
- The pack should appear in the left window. To access it, hover over it and click the arrow to the right ► . – You may get a message that says the pack was made for an old version, and it may not work. Just press “YES“
- It will be moved to the list on the right, which means the pack was loaded correctly.
- Click “Done“
- You can now use the resource pack in your world because it has been successfully loaded!
Before opening any existing worlds with the new Texture Pack, make a backup.
Be aware that installing Textures and Shaders simultaneously can slow down your Minecraft performance.
Sphax XmasBDcraft Texture Pack — Download Links
We do not download and upload any texture / resource pack on our server.
We use only links from the official developer.
If you have any questions visit our Texture Packs Forum.
Sphax is the author of Sphax XmasBDcraft