The Tron Inspired resource pack 1.19 is just a wonder, a high-tech tool, where orange, red, purple, and blue shades predominate, inspired by Tron 1.8.x. This pack has the vision to provide more fun and a better look to the Minecraft game. One of the advantages this resource offers is that it is compatible with almost all Minecraft editions. It adds specific biomes that provide a unique experience to the player and a large number of super technologically advanced textures.
This resource pack consists of a mod that adds new tools (armor, splendid stones, blocks with a unique texture) and innovative and superb sound effects to the game. It even resembles a set of X-ray textures. Tron Inspired Resource Pack stands out for its futuristic structure and blocks, filled with glowing and vibrant lights, making Minecraft an irresistible and unique world for the huge fan base.
- Its creation stems from the popular game and movie Tron.
- In this pack, vivid tones stand out, and a world where different types of wood with varied colors where mahogany, turquoise, and green make themselves felt, and emeralds look just like the violet color.
- The texture of stone bricks, minerals, and leaves are now almost perfect.
- This resource pack requires the prior installation of Optifine combined with PvP Texture Pack to operate appropriately.
- Deserts and beaches have a yellowish hue, and trees stand out for their lavish greenery.
- It has compatibility with almost all Minecraft versions.
The armors in this Minecraft world are replete with lights resembling the characters’ costumes in the movie Tron. It gives the player a chance to enjoy a more vibrant, enjoyable, and entertaining game. This resource pack makes the water look very realistic, has many waves, and gives the impression of swaying under the guidance of the invisible wind. It has a standard resolution of 64 x 64. The included mushroom biome is unique.
Tron Inspired – Screenshots
Click on the image for a better view.
How To Install Tron Inspired Texture Pack
This Resource Pack is compatible with Minecraft 1.18 and previous versions. Follow the step by step to install on your Minecraft.
- The Tron Inspired Texture Pack for Minecraft can be downloaded from the download section below. – If there are many versions there, choose the one you like, and that is compatible with your computer’s performance
- Launch the Minecraft launcher.
- Click “Options” on the main menu.
- Click “Resource packs” in the options menu.
- Click on “Open Pack Folder.” The folder called “resourcepacks” will open.
- The .zip file that you downloaded in step 1 should be moved to the “resourcepacks” folder.
- The pack should appear in the left window. To access it, hover over it and click the arrow to the right ► . – You may get a message that says the pack was made for an old version, and it may not work. Just press “YES“
- It will be moved to the list on the right, which means the pack was loaded correctly.
- Click “Done“
- You can now use the resource pack in your world because it has been successfully loaded!
Before opening any existing worlds with the new Texture Pack, make a backup.
Be aware that installing Textures and Shaders simultaneously can slow down your Minecraft performance.
Tron Inspired Texture Pack — Download Links
We do not download and upload any texture / resource pack on our server.
We use only links from the official developer.
If you have any questions visit our Texture Packs Forum.
Sir_Awesomness is the author of Tron Inspired