The Wayukian resource pack 1.19.3 → 1.19.2 brings Minecraft a better visual aspect. It makes the game a universe where textures, weapons, mobs, particle effects, the GUI, terrain, and other elements. It offers players a unique experience full of emotion and rustic and medieval air to the world where the game takes place. One of the peculiarities of this texture pack is that it is usually used in adventure maps because it gives rise to the atmosphere of a medieval tale. The mobs and armor propitiate realism and add a touch of illusion like the ender dragon. It also includes random assemblies and sky-custom colors.
The Wayukian texture pack is characterized by its lightness, rustic style, and resources immersed in a medieval universe. It is part of an RPG edition, which is evident from the textures of its interfaces. It is remarkably similar to an actual game in which the knobs and buttons are tangled inverted iron and wood. For their part, tools, armor, and weapons take on an elegant mood. Wayukian Pack has quite admissible details due to its retro style textures combined with a wild and medieval air, reaching in 2011 to reference the RPG style. Its somber tones and pixelated resolution characterize it.
- Thanks to this pack’s effects on the game, it makes it more interesting and fun.
- Among the addition of elements or the modifications that it makes in the Minecraft world, they have the purpose of refining the RPG aspects of the game.
- The lightweight 16x resolution of the textures in this pack does not require a high-end PC to reach the frame rate.
- This resolution pack has PvP support.
- It introduces textures and shades, so some took a darker color, while others were replaced entirely.
- Wayukian has compatibility with all Minecraft editions.
Wayukian – Screenshots
Click on the image for a better view.
How To Install Wayukian Texture Pack
This Resource Pack is compatible with Minecraft 1.18 and previous versions. Follow the step by step to install on your Minecraft.
- The Wayukian Texture Pack for Minecraft can be downloaded from the download section below. – If there are many versions there, choose the one you like, and that is compatible with your computer’s performance
- Launch the Minecraft launcher.
- Click “Options” on the main menu.
- Click “Resource packs” in the options menu.
- Click on “Open Pack Folder.” The folder called “resourcepacks” will open.
- The .zip file that you downloaded in step 1 should be moved to the “resourcepacks” folder.
- The pack should appear in the left window. To access it, hover over it and click the arrow to the right ► . – You may get a message that says the pack was made for an old version, and it may not work. Just press “YES“
- It will be moved to the list on the right, which means the pack was loaded correctly.
- Click “Done“
- You can now use the resource pack in your world because it has been successfully loaded!
Before opening any existing worlds with the new Texture Pack, make a backup.
Be aware that installing Textures and Shaders simultaneously can slow down your Minecraft performance.
Wayukian Texture Pack — Download Links
We do not download and upload any texture / resource pack on our server.
We use only links from the official developer.
If you have any questions visit our Texture Packs Forum.
Wayuki, original_tekpir8 is the author of Wayukian