Retrozynth is the creator of The Zoudyfault Resource Pack 1.19.3 → 1.19.2. It was released in early 2021. Its design is structured on Minecraft’s default textures; although it doesn’t bring anything innovative to vanilla, what little it brings is very good. The design of this pack was made exclusively to enhance the Minecraft PvP experience. This is only through the modification of armor textures and PvP weapons, in addition to other improvements. Texture changes in the Zoudyfault resource pack are related to the elements and combat. Weapons and armor have other textures and icons, plus new shields and stances. The images were not improved in this pack, but the elements and blocks are easier to differentiate and look smoother. The texture also includes other modifications such as a custom night sky and tools such as the design of swords, axes, and picks.
The package uses a 16x texture, and being a PvP focused texture, it is essential to the game’s performance. For this reason, the textures are not upgraded in Zoudyfault because if upgraded to 32x, it would have caused a drop in framerate. For which it would not have mattered how powerful the system was. Zoudyfault’s texture pack makes it run better than vanilla Minecraft, which is already a significant improvement. This pack features excellent aesthetics, the outline is impressive, plus it features fast FPS and Keene’s Gaze. The various changes and tweaks that Zoudyfault makes to the game make it run more smoothly. This is because they were made to optimize the game and thus improve its performance.
To configure the Zoudyfault texture pack, the previous installation of Optifine is required to have a better experience. It has been recommended for kitpvp, bedwars, potpvp and many others. Zoudyfault PvP is compatible with the following Minecraft versions: 1.18.2 – 1.18 – 1.17.1 – 1.16.5 – 1.15.2 – 1.14.4 – 1.13.2 – 1.12.2 – 1.10.2 – 1.9.4 – 1.8.9 – 1.7.10 – 1.6.4 – 1.5.2, Bedrock Edition. This texture pack works very well in the latest Minecraft version 1.18, where you can enjoy all it has to offer. Shaders are not recommended for Zoudyfault because they can slow down the game performance.
Zoudyfault Resource Pack – Screenshots
Click on the image for a better view.
How To Install Zoudyfault Resource Pack
This Resource Pack is compatible with Minecraft 1.18 and previous versions. Follow the step by step to install on your Minecraft.
- The Zoudyfault for Minecraft can be downloaded from the download section below. – If there are many versions there, choose the one you like, and that is compatible with your computer’s performance
- Launch the Minecraft launcher.
- Click “Options” on the main menu.
- Click “Resource packs” in the options menu.
- Click on “Open Pack Folder.” The folder called “resourcepacks” will open.
- The .zip file that you downloaded in step 1 should be moved to the “resourcepacks” folder.
- The pack should appear in the left window. To access it, hover over it and click the arrow to the right ► . – You may get a message that says the pack was made for an old version, and it may not work. Just press “YES“
- It will be moved to the list on the right, which means the pack was loaded correctly.
- Click “Done“
- You can now use the resource pack in your world because it has been successfully loaded!
Before opening any existing worlds with the new Texture Pack, make a backup.
Be aware that installing Textures and Shaders simultaneously can slow down your Minecraft performance.
Zoudyfault Texture Pack — Download Links
We do not download and upload any texture / resource pack on our server.
We use only links from the official developer.
If you have any questions visit our Texture Packs Forum.
retrozynth is the author of Zoudyfault Texture Pack