Anglerfish PvP Texture Pack 1.19.3 → 1.19.2 has been developed by Yuruze. It is worthy of note to point out that this resource pack has originated due to his passion for PvP games. Since coming into existence in the Minecraft world in 2020, it has managed to get numerous downloads and positive reviews. When this texture pack was released, it was only available in 128x resolution. Of course, this means that you need to have the best PC in terms of specifications to enjoy what it has got to offer. This is very important if you want a very fluid frame rate. This is probably one of the most demanding texture packs you will ever stumble upon. However, it is worth all the hassles. This is due to what it tends to offer the game regarding changes and additions. The first thing you need to know is that Anglerfish is a PvP texture pack. As a result, it brings in new armors, weapons, and shields into Minecraft. Want to get access to new weapons but don’t know how? There is no need to bother because Anglerfish makes such happen. It will give you new tools, swords, and bows. It is all about ensuring that PvP players experience the highest level of dynamism that Minecraft players have to offer.
To become one of the best texture packs around, Anglerfish doesn’t just focus on adding new textures that suit PvP items. However, you will notice that it also brings unique and never-seen visuals to the game that players can be proud of. Apart from new textures being added, existing ones are upgraded. The new main menu, GUI, inventory, and textures are introductions. It is easier for players to differentiate items in their worlds for the first time. All of these are possible through the premium features of the Anglerfish PvP Texture Pack. It gives your visuals something new and fresh that you can only imagine. Your world will be looking very vibrant and realistic. It can also transform the skies and make them look beautiful. For best results, while using Anglerfish PvP Texture Pack, it is required that you ensure Optifine is installed. Once this has been done, you will notice the perfect combination between dark and light colors. It is awesome.
Anglerfish PvP – Screenshots
Click on the image for a better view.
How To Install Anglerfish PvP Texture Pack
This Resource Pack is compatible with Minecraft 1.18 and previous versions. Follow the step by step to install on your Minecraft.
- The Anglerfish PvP Texture Pack for Minecraft can be downloaded from the download section below. – If there are many versions there, choose the one you like, and that is compatible with your computer’s performance
- Launch the Minecraft launcher.
- Click “Options” on the main menu.
- Click “Resource packs” in the options menu.
- Click on “Open Pack Folder.” The folder called “resourcepacks” will open.
- The .zip file that you downloaded in step 1 should be moved to the “resourcepacks” folder.
- The pack should appear in the left window. To access it, hover over it and click the arrow to the right ► . – You may get a message that says the pack was made for an old version, and it may not work. Just press “YES“
- It will be moved to the list on the right, which means the pack was loaded correctly.
- Click “Done“
- You can now use the resource pack in your world because it has been successfully loaded!
Before opening any existing worlds with the new Texture Pack, make a backup.
Be aware that installing Textures and Shaders simultaneously can slow down your Minecraft performance.
Anglerfish PvP Texture Pack — Download Links
We do not download and upload any texture / resource pack on our server.
We use only links from the official developer.
If you have any questions visit our Texture Packs Forum.
Yuruze is the author of Anglerfish PvP
[128x] [1.19.x] Download Anglerfish PvP Resource Pack – free version