Lithos Texture Pack 1.20.2 → 1.20 will let you raise the level of fun in the different scenarios of the Minecraft world. It’s a great resource that you’ll want to play with for a long time. You’ll be able to add a touch of personality to your game with cartoon themes. It will undoubtedly improve the look of the famous video game with a compact style, making each texture and block as attractive as possible.
Lithos 1.19 is a cartoon texture pack created for Minecraft. It is a resource that is especially used to modify the original textures entirely. This package is compatible with all known versions of Minecraft. It supports 62 different mods, which improves the realism of standard blocks and graphics without substantially altering the game’s originality. In addition, you can expect slight improvements in 3D graphics and an easy-to-read style with excellent definition. With this package, players should immediately recognize all map elements.
One of the aspects that stands out the most about Lithos is that it makes a perfect balance between the new modifications and the classic style. Its goal is to create a really textured look. Obtain a cartoon look while retaining the default Vanilla look. Thus, the novelty is that the package offers plenty of attractive and recognizable details, but without modifying the original colors and textures. It appeals to classic players who want to update textures while keeping similar colors and brightness to Minecraft.
Lithos texture pack has a consistent graphical user interface, which is very comfortable. It offers game update support through the Early Snapshot. Generally modifies various elements in the Minecraft world to be easily found. It emphasizes the realistic appearance of complete three-dimensional blocks. It mainly addresses the great details in creepers, blocks, and minerals. In addition, random and alternative textures are added that do not require OptiFine.
The Lithos texture pack got a design to run at 32x resolution. It has twice as many pixels as the default in Minecraft’s default Vanilla. This pack allows for cleaner and clearer graphics to the delight of fans. It has a high FPS level, allowing fast graphics loads, perfect for any game mode. Although some textures work fine without OptiFine, it must be installed to ensure the maximum benefit from the package and improve gameplay. It is due to the standard pixel configuration with which Lithos works. So, for example, you can enjoy high-quality graphics and random mobs for common mobs.
Lithos – Screenshots
Click on the image for a better view.
How To Install Lithos Texture Pack
This Resource Pack is compatible with Minecraft 1.18 and previous versions. Follow the step by step to install on your Minecraft.
- The Lithos Texture Pack for Minecraft can be downloaded from the download section below. – If there are many versions there, choose the one you like, and that is compatible with your computer’s performance
- Download and Install Optifine HD. – Many texture packs require optifine, so we recommend installing it.
- Launch the Minecraft launcher.
- Click “Options” on the main menu.
- Click “Resource packs” in the options menu.
- Click on “Open Resource Pack Folder.” The folder called “resourcepacks” will open.
- The pack should appear in the left window. To access it, hover over it and click the arrow to the right ► . – You may get a message that says the pack was made for an old version, and it may not work. Just press “YES“
- It will be moved to the list on the right, which means the pack was loaded correctly.
- Click “Done“
- You can now use the resource pack in your world because it has been successfully loaded!
Before opening any existing worlds with the new Texture Pack, make a backup.
Be aware that installing Textures and Shaders simultaneously can slow down your Minecraft performance.
Lithos Texture Pack — Download Links
We do not download and upload any texture / resource pack on our server.
We use only links from the official developer.
If you have any questions visit our Texture Packs Forum.
AUTHOR is the author of Lithos