Misa’s Realistic resource pack 1.20.2 → 1.20 adds different textures to each animal species that appear in the game. The peculiarity of this point is that none of the animals will have similarities. On the contrary, random variants of the textures, shown here. This resource focuses on realism based on raycast scooters (boomer) with a medieval-lite environment and games from the previous version. The buildings of this edition are compatible with vanilla textures and support the inclusion of many more details.
What does Misa’s Realistic consist of? It consists of an advantageous HD package of textures (random mobs, connected resolutions, custom models, among many others) super-advanced incorporated by MCPatcher. For its operation, it requires the previous installation of Optifine. This resource pack is not compatible with vanilla Minecraft without patches. Misa’s Realistic texture pack brings an air of realism to the Minecraft universe. Thanks to its high resolution, it provides a cleaner design full of details.Among the most outstanding features of this particular resource are the following: It provides random variants of animal textures. This resource pack requires the previous installation of Optifine to operate correctly. You can reach the realistic aspect of Misa’s Realistic through the use of gray, earthy green, and brown tones. It has compatibility with virtually all Minecraft versions. This resolution tool is one of the most popular and the favorite of many players.
This resource has a resolution of 64x. Unlike vanilla, Misa’s Realistic offers a world full of more opaque and subdued tones to minimize visual fatigue. It introduces modern texturing features for a diversity of possibilities. Players will sometimes encounter multiple surprises among the variety of blocks and mobs included in the pack, such as the famous Easter eggs. The elements that make up the Minecraft game are created with materials that bring a lot of realism to resemble each other as much as possible and make sense. All the artworks included in this resource pack match vanilla textures, with the difference that they support incorporating more details.This resource pack gives players a unique experience, where vanilla comic artwork predominates.
Misa’s Realistic – Screenshots
Click on the image for a better view.
How To Install Misa’s Realistic Texture Pack
This Resource Pack is compatible with Minecraft 1.18 and previous versions. Follow the step by step to install on your Minecraft.
- The Misa’s Realistic Texture Pack for Minecraft can be downloaded from the download section below. – If there are many versions there, choose the one you like, and that is compatible with your computer’s performance
- Download and Install Optifine HD. – Many texture packs require optifine, so we recommend installing it.
- Launch the Minecraft launcher.
- Click “Options” on the main menu.
- Click “Resource packs” in the options menu.
- Click on “Open Resource Pack Folder.” The folder called “resourcepacks” will open.
- The pack should appear in the left window. To access it, hover over it and click the arrow to the right ► . – You may get a message that says the pack was made for an old version, and it may not work. Just press “YES“
- It will be moved to the list on the right, which means the pack was loaded correctly.
- Click “Done“
- You can now use the resource pack in your world because it has been successfully loaded!
Before opening any existing worlds with the new Texture Pack, make a backup.
Be aware that installing Textures and Shaders simultaneously can slow down your Minecraft performance.
Misa’s Realistic Texture Pack — Download Links
We do not download and upload any texture / resource pack on our server.
We use only links from the official developer.
If you have any questions visit our Texture Packs Forum.
Misa, pscof42, THBird is the author of Misa’s Realistic