The Modern HD Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.20.2 → 1.20, also called Modern Craft Resource Pack, is characterized by its high-resolution textures’ clean, fluid, and minimalist look, allowing players to have a unique experience while playing. This texture pack stands out for the realistic and modern look it gives to each Minecraft work. This sophisticated tool contributes to optimizing the game’s images since it provides them with modernity, making them more attractive. Its moderate resolution presents no frame rate problems when running the game on a low-end computer.
The Moderna HD package introduces faint modifications to the textures of the objects in the game (blocks, oven, record player, pictures, books, torches, etc.). It adds a touch of sobriety and detail to them, while the natural blocks have an artificial irregular grid pattern, ideal for decorating the environment. One of the many peculiarities of this pack is that you can enjoy Minecraft with texture in survival mode, leaving aside the annoying lags. The elements that varied in their shape were the most famous building blocks. You can apply the fresh style of this resource pack to any modern infrastructure work. Moderna HD has ranked itself as one of the most popular packs among Minecraft fans. Thanks to each feature, it gives the world where you install its diverse features. Among the high features which stand out:
- The quality textures
- Its great capacity to incorporate it into any new architecture.
- Among the features that come out of this set of magnificent textures are:
- This texture pack has a resolution of 32 x 32, can be downloaded on any low-end order, and avoids the drawbacks of frame rate.
- The modern and advanced textures included in Moderna HD can add a sophisticated and realistic touch to any new building.
- Moderna HD (Modern Craft) is compatible with almost all Minecraft editions.
This resource requires that you install Optifine previously so that the texture package can start working. This pack’s textures have been characterized as one of the neatest that Minecraft has ever had. This resource is relatively restrained in terms of the excess of textures with details, allowing you to control the noise. It adds sobriety to the graphics. Moderna HD transforms the blocks so that what was once the oven became a thoroughly modern kitchen, the super modern paintings, the torches are now lamps, the record player a stereo, the books became iPads, etc.
Modern HD – Screenshots
Click on the image for a better view.
How To Install Modern HD Texture Pack
This Resource Pack is compatible with Minecraft 1.18 and previous versions. Follow the step by step to install on your Minecraft.
- The Modern HD Texture Pack for Minecraft can be downloaded from the download section below. – If there are many versions there, choose the one you like, and that is compatible with your computer’s performance
- Download and Install Optifine HD. – Many texture packs require optifine, so we recommend installing it.
- Launch the Minecraft launcher.
- Click “Options” on the main menu.
- Click “Resource packs” in the options menu.
- Click on “Open Resource Pack Folder.” The folder called “resourcepacks” will open.
- The pack should appear in the left window. To access it, hover over it and click the arrow to the right ► . – You may get a message that says the pack was made for an old version, and it may not work. Just press “YES“
- It will be moved to the list on the right, which means the pack was loaded correctly.
- Click “Done“
- You can now use the resource pack in your world because it has been successfully loaded!
Before opening any existing worlds with the new Texture Pack, make a backup.
Be aware that installing Textures and Shaders simultaneously can slow down your Minecraft performance.
Modern HD Texture Pack — Download Links
We do not download and upload any texture / resource pack on our server.
We use only links from the official developer.
If you have any questions visit our Texture Packs Forum.
Assasin794, ApexMCGaming is the author of Modern HD