The ModernArch Realism Resource Pack 1.19.2 → 1.18.2 is one of the best you can find for the most recent versions of Minecraft. This Texture Pack differs because it uses authentic images to replace Minecraft textures of blocks and cartoons. The package designer uses real photographs of the highest quality and copies them to add textures on blocks. This gives the game a photorealistic look because he considered realism rather than cartoon-enhanced graphics. The texture used in the ModernArch Realism Texture Pack 1.18 gives the buildings depth graphics. The colors used are more subdued, avoiding overly colorful graphics; what also stands out are the lighting effects. The graphics will be best appreciated if the package is used in its full 512×512 resolution. To use the package on low-end computers, the resource pack has been created with a resolution of 128 × 128.
The changes made with the resource package are the new bricks and diamond ores. The bricks were improved with stone and gravel. Also, birch leaves and jungle leaves were added. The resource pack added dark oak planks, fixed bedrock, and a new poppy and red tulip. Tall grasses were placed on top, an updated grayscale was added, and trees and oak leaves. To achieve hyper-realistic Minecraft graphics, 3D effect textures were used, which gives it a more real world.
ModernArch Realism resource pack is available in several resolutions. There are 128×, 256×, 512×, and 1024×. The resolutions of the package variants are pretty high, so they require a very powerful video card, and at least 4 GB of RAM allocated for Java. To avoid frame rate problems, it is also recommended to download and install OptiFine HD. This will allow you to have better and higher performance.
The full and latest version of the ModernArch Realism resource pack can be obtained from the Patreon page for a fee. The creator of the package designed this page, and the proceeds are used to fund improvements to the resource pack. The ModernArch Realism resource pack is compatible with the following Minecraft versions: 1.18.1 – 1.18 – 1.17.1 – 1.16.5 – 1.15.2 – 1.14.4 – 1.13.2 – 1.12.2 – 1.10.2 – 1.9.4 – 1.8.9 – 1.7.10 – 1.6.4 – 1.5.2, Bedrock Edition.
The shaders recommended by the package designer are the SEUS to be seen as in the screenshots. These shaders will also help the package to perform well. When making the shader setting to 1024 × 1024 it is necessary to set the resolution of the resource bundle. This helps to avoid performance problems. For PBR texture maps to work, it is essential to install shaders.
ModernArch Realism Resource Pack – Screenshots
Click on the image for a better view.
How To Install ModernArch Realism Resource Pack
This Resource Pack is compatible with Minecraft 1.18 and previous versions. Follow the step by step to install on your Minecraft.
- The ModernArch Realism for Minecraft can be downloaded from the download section below. – If there are many versions there, choose the one you like, and that is compatible with your computer’s performance
- Download and Install Optifine HD. – Many texture packs require optifine, so we recommend installing it.
- Launch the Minecraft launcher.
- Click “Options” on the main menu.
- Click “Resource packs” in the options menu.
- Click on “Open Resource Pack Folder.” The folder called “resourcepacks” will open.
- The pack should appear in the left window. To access it, hover over it and click the arrow to the right ► . – You may get a message that says the pack was made for an old version, and it may not work. Just press “YES“
- It will be moved to the list on the right, which means the pack was loaded correctly.
- Click “Done“
- You can now use the resource pack in your world because it has been successfully loaded!
Before opening any existing worlds with the new Texture Pack, make a backup.
Be aware that installing Textures and Shaders simultaneously can slow down your Minecraft performance.
ModernArch Realism Texture Pack — Download Links
We do not download and upload any texture / resource pack on our server.
We use only links from the official developer.
If you have any questions visit our Texture Packs Forum.
Designio Graphics is the author of ModernArch Realism Texture Pack