The Norzeteus Space (FutureSpace) resource pack 1.19.3 → 1.19.2 for Minecraft is known for its Space and futuristic theme (based on Tron Legacy), full of creativity, action, and many details, which guarantee the player an authentic experience while playing. With this new texture pack, the user will have the possibility to dive into a different world, surrounded by mysterious planets inhabited by creepy monsters. The unique Space resource adds a slight “retro” style to the player’s graphic interface. The texture of Minecraft objects will look different, except for crops, water, earth, trees, among many others. On the other hand, the creatures and animals will adopt a robotic look.
This futuristic and realistic resource pack has new features to offer the world of Minecraft a setting full of computers, alloys, metal blocks, devices, and other pieces of the latest technology. This makes it a wholly renewed game, where each texture has its own Space outside this universe since the blocks have a dismal but extraordinary air. The Norzeteus Space (future Space) resource pack gives rise to a disturbing but exciting and attractive world at the same time, where the strange creatures seem to be taken from the worst nightmares.
Among the most outstanding features of this pack are the following:
- Norzeteus Space has a resolution of 128x and 64x.
- It has a sober outline of luminosity, entangled burnished minerals, and vivid details that saturate the textures.
- Although the alien creatures are often distinct and terrifying, the vegetation that adorns the game world remains the same.
- This resource pack can be downloaded on both low-end and more modern computers thanks to its dual resolution.
- This resource pack requires the prior installation of Optifine to work correctly.
- It has compatibility with all Minecraft versions.
The stairs leading to the endless caverns often glow with a blue-colored light. The journey into the depths is disturbing but full of excitement. Norzeteus Space Resource Pack is a pioneer in the futuristic space theme.
Norzeteus Space (FutureSpace) – Screenshots
Click on the image for a better view.
How To Install Norzeteus Space Texture Pack
This Resource Pack is compatible with Minecraft 1.18 and previous versions. Follow the step by step to install on your Minecraft.
- The TEXTURE Texture Pack for Minecraft can be downloaded from the download section below. – If there are many versions there, choose the one you like, and that is compatible with your computer’s performance
- Launch the Minecraft launcher.
- Click “Options” on the main menu.
- Click “Resource packs” in the options menu.
- Click on “Open Pack Folder.” The folder called “resourcepacks” will open.
- The .zip file that you downloaded in step 1 should be moved to the “resourcepacks” folder.
- The pack should appear in the left window. To access it, hover over it and click the arrow to the right ► . – You may get a message that says the pack was made for an old version, and it may not work. Just press “YES“
- It will be moved to the list on the right, which means the pack was loaded correctly.
- Click “Done“
- You can now use the resource pack in your world because it has been successfully loaded!
Before opening any existing worlds with the new Texture Pack, make a backup.
Be aware that installing Textures and Shaders simultaneously can slow down your Minecraft performance.
Norzeteus Space (FutureSpace) Texture Pack — Download Links
We do not download and upload any texture / resource pack on our server.
We use only links from the official developer.
If you have any questions visit our Texture Packs Forum.
Norzeteus150755 is the author of Norzeteus Space (FutureSpace)