Pixel Perfection 1.20.2 → 1.20 is a resource pack that is interesting for Minecraft fans. It is because of the various improvements to the Vanilla version of the game. It offers a perfect mixture of solid textures and colours with simple, clean and less noisy elements. In this way, you will be able to modify the appearance of the Minecraft world with excellent graphics.
Pixel Perfection is a texture pack designed to modify the Vanilla version of Minecraft. A personal project of the gamer XSShep that transcended multitudes. It is one of the most popular and downloaded texture packs. Generally speaking, Pixel Perfection does not have a defined style category. This texture pack is suitable for most constructions. Thus, you can indistinctly build in a modern, rustic or even medieval creative style. It is recommended to install it together with the OptiFine mod to ensure that you get the most out of all the improvements offered by the resource. In addition, if you wish, you can add shaders to increase the playability of your Minecraft.
Pixel Perfection aims to renew the appearance of your Minecraft. It modifies the default textures to add a modern visualization to the Vanilla version. It offers excellent graphic details with a low resolution. It removes unnecessary information present in the textures of the base version. This way, images look less pixelated than the game’s base textures. In addition, you get perfectly crafted, crisper and cleaner images. Pixel Perfection is a package that has compatibility with most editions of Minecraft.
Pixel Perfection adds simple and highly colourful textures to all graphics and blocks. Unique biome and CTM map colours are visible. Thus, you can be entertained by the incredible details of the surface of the various hostile mobs. Also, custom colours for shiny minerals and connected textures are observed to ease the transition between blocks. The latter element is key to correcting the pixelated appearance of Vanilla graphics. The resource pack has a resolution of 16×16. It works with the number of pixels of the standard version. It adds colourful textures without overloading with useless details. Perfectly sharp and smooth graphics are obtained. It is a low resource consumption package that is less pixelated and has excellent FPS performance. It will allow you to improve the playability and appearance of your Minecraft.
Pixel Perfection – Screenshots
Click on the image for a better view.
How To Install Pixel Perfection Texture Pack
This Resource Pack is compatible with Minecraft 1.18 and previous versions. Follow the step by step to install on your Minecraft.
- The Pixel Perfection Texture Pack for Minecraft can be downloaded from the download section below. – If there are many versions there, choose the one you like, and that is compatible with your computer’s performance
- Launch the Minecraft launcher.
- Click “Options” on the main menu.
- Click “Resource packs” in the options menu.
- Click on “Open Pack Folder.” The folder called “resourcepacks” will open.
- The .zip file that you downloaded in step 1 should be moved to the “resourcepacks” folder.
- The pack should appear in the left window. To access it, hover over it and click the arrow to the right ► . – You may get a message that says the pack was made for an old version, and it may not work. Just press “YES“
- It will be moved to the list on the right, which means the pack was loaded correctly.
- Click “Done“
- You can now use the resource pack in your world because it has been successfully loaded!
Before opening any existing worlds with the new Texture Pack, make a backup.
Be aware that installing Textures and Shaders simultaneously can slow down your Minecraft performance.
Pixel Perfection Texture Pack — Download Links
We do not download and upload any texture / resource pack on our server.
We use only links from the official developer.
If you have any questions visit our Texture Packs Forum.
XSSheep, Nova_Wostra is the author of Pixel Perfection