If you are a fan of building design in various styles, then SC Photorealism Texture Pack 1.20.2 → 1.20 is perfect for you. You can enjoy high definition creating the most demanding and detailed photorealistic textures. Revamp your Minecraft for a more beautiful game with a highly photorealistic resolution. It will transport you to a new and different level by improving the visualization and playability of the popular video game.
SC Photorealism 1.19 is a modern-looking texture pack developed for Minecraft, designed to run at high resolution with a smooth character, which offers excellent and elegant texture details with enhanced 3D effects. Its avant-garde artistic appearance makes it ideal for contemporary constructions present in the Minecraft world.It is alive to give Minecraft the aim of favoring the game environment. It means a large number of pixels. It is a modern-looking artistic style for building blocks and decorating.
It incorporates many enhancements with great details and contrasts in textures for a truly realistic look. In addition, it suppresses the noisy appearance and useless information that disrupt the visuals of the graphics. The player can enjoy a renewed experience with clean, smooth, and razor-sharp visuals.
SC Photorealism is compatible with all versions of Minecraft. The player can appreciate modern HD textures in this fantastic package for a realistic experience. Thus, fans can enjoy new HD textures for blocks and objects. Likewise, you will look at brick elements, coral blocks in their ordinary and fan variants. Also, new textures for 3D colored beds and all variants of Swords are incorporated.In addition, modified Vanilla Minecraft textures for pumpkins and the various variants of Cobblestone and Stone brick. Impressive modifications to the lava animation, relief mapping, specular mapping, and custom sky. These feature a smoother element and have an effectively photorealistic look.
The highlight of the SC Photorealism texture pack is that it has a powerful 128x resolution. It offers extraordinarily high photorealistic detail. You should consider that this package may not run properly on low-performance systems due to the number of pixels. It has a good FPS performance that supports fast image loading.It is essential to install the modern texture package in conjunction with the OptiFine mod to achieve a proportionate combination of high-definition colors and textures. SC Photorealism is an excellent element by itself in HD visual quality. However, it is compatible with different shaders—these tools combined with increasing the realism of textures and improving gameplay performance.
SC Photorealism Resource Pack – Screenshots
Click on the image for a better view.
How To Install SC Photorealism Texture Pack
This Resource Pack is compatible with Minecraft 1.20 and previous versions. Follow the step by step to install on your Minecraft.
- The SC Photorealism Texture Pack for Minecraft can be downloaded from the download section below. – If there are many versions there, choose the one you like, and that is compatible with your computer’s performance
- Launch the Minecraft launcher.
- Click “Options” on the main menu.
- Click “Resource packs” in the options menu.
- Click on “Open Pack Folder.” The folder called “resourcepacks” will open.
- The .zip file that you downloaded in step 1 should be moved to the “resourcepacks” folder.
- The pack should appear in the left window. To access it, hover over it and click the arrow to the right ► . – You may get a message that says the pack was made for an old version, and it may not work. Just press “YES“
- It will be moved to the list on the right, which means the pack was loaded correctly.
- Click “Done“
- You can now use the resource pack in your world because it has been successfully loaded!
Before opening any existing worlds with the new Texture Pack, make a backup.
Be aware that installing Textures and Shaders simultaneously can slow down your Minecraft performance.
SC Photorealism Texture Pack — Download Links
We do not download and upload any texture / resource pack on our server.
We use only links from the official developer.
If you have any questions visit our Texture Packs Forum.
SCtester is the author of Soartex Fanver