VanillaBDCraft Texture pack 1.20.2 → 1.20 is a beautiful cartoon resource resource for fans of the default version of Minecraft. You will enhance the high-definition display to make it more attractive. At the same time, you can keep the basic look of the famous video game. This mix of elements allows you to create a particular scenario in the Minecraft world. You can enjoy a comic style that is merged into an environment identical to the original. The VanillaBDCraft texture pack is a resource designed for Minecraft. It is part of the most downloaded comic packs of this entertaining video game. The resource is substantially a variant of the PureBDcraft cartoon texture pack.
VanillaBDCraft aims to enhance all the textures of the original game in high definition. It gives you the feeling of playing the default Minecraft version but with less noisy modified details. It modifies the appearance of the drawings by incorporating more texture into the sprites. The similarity with the default features is that the VanillaBDCraft package has been created strictly, avoiding modifying the basic version’s colour palette, shadows, or glows. In this way, the game will retain a classic, enhanced and semi-realistic look. Thus, the new textures are entirely defined and replace all the external surfaces of the original graphics—excellent definition in all elements. Modifications are observed where the GUI has a stone effect. Also, the ground blocks and building blocks are improved. Even new textures are introduced for rare mineral blocks such as Ancient Debris.
One of the aspects that stands out the most in VanillaBDCraft is its versatility. Iis because it adapts to a wide range of themes. Thus, it captures the attention of a large number of fans. The cartoon pack is compatible with different artistic styles, such as medieval looks or science fiction. The resolution of VanillaBDCraft is the most apparent difference from other texture packs. The VanillaBDCraft texture pack is designed to run in all known res: 512x, 256x, 128x, 64x, 32x, 16x. In any of the versions, the appearance of the cartoons is modified by adding more textures to the sprites to display in HD with excellent details. The surfaces are smoothed, eliminating visual noise but maintaining the original appearance of colours and brightness.
It is a resource that does not consume many resources because the pixels adapt to any system. It has a high FPS level, which allows fast graphics loading, facilitating the game’s development in all its modalities. This texture pack requires the Optifine mod to be previously installed. In addition, it is compatible with several shaders to improve shadows and brightness. These elements will allow you to enhance the playability of your Minecraft, combining light cartoon effects in a semi-realistic space.
VanillaBDCraft – Screenshots
Click on the image for a better view.
How To Install VanillaBDCraft Texture Pack
This Resource Pack is compatible with Minecraft 1.20 and previous versions. Follow the step by step to install on your Minecraft.
- The VanillaBDCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft can be downloaded from the download section below. – If there are many versions there, choose the one you like, and that is compatible with your computer’s performance
- Launch the Minecraft launcher.
- Click “Options” on the main menu.
- Click “Resource packs” in the options menu.
- Click on “Open Pack Folder.” The folder called “resourcepacks” will open.
- The .zip file that you downloaded in step 1 should be moved to the “resourcepacks” folder.
- The pack should appear in the left window. To access it, hover over it and click the arrow to the right ► . – You may get a message that says the pack was made for an old version, and it may not work. Just press “YES“
- It will be moved to the list on the right, which means the pack was loaded correctly.
- Click “Done“
- You can now use the resource pack in your world because it has been successfully loaded!
Before opening any existing worlds with the new Texture Pack, make a backup.
Be aware that installing Textures and Shaders simultaneously can slow down your Minecraft performance.
VanillaBDCraft Texture Pack — Download Links
We do not download and upload any texture / resource pack on our server.
We use only links from the official developer.
If you have any questions visit our Texture Packs Forum.
BDcraft Team is the author of VanillaBDCraft