According to the author and owner of xali’s Enchanted Books texture pack 1.19.1, xali, he has been thinking about doing for a very long time. Since being created in May 2021, it has become one of the best texture packs recommended by top Minecraft players. This is why xali’s Enchanted Books 1.19 has been downloaded more than a 2.5million times. There is one problem most players are facing. This is having to locate their preferred enchanted books in a chest. This is quite frustrating because you will notice that the books are all looking the same. There is hardly any difference with regards to their colors.
Imagine having to spend minutes or even hours looking for the right enchanted books that can make a difference in your adventure. To many players, this is one of the problems of playing Minecraft. Well, Xali’s Enchanted Books Texture Pack has ensured such a challenge is something of the past. Its functions or roles are quite crucial in Minecraft. This is making sure the enchanted books look different. Of course, everyone knows that inventory management is quite difficult before now. Having books sorted out is complicated since they tend to look alike. In other words, their models are the same. It doesn’t matter whether your book tends to accommodate fire, sharpness, and IV power; the model will not change.
One problem has discouraged most Minecraft players from having to look for new books. There is no need for such when everything is looking the same. You don’t have to be worried because Xali’s Enchanted Books Texture Pack brings different book models. For the first time in Minecraft, players will be spoilt with plenty of options. Changes have been made to the effects that these books can bring. This makes the game more fun to explore.
Due to what Xali’s Enchanted Books Texture Pack can make happen in your world, it is one pack that shouldn’t be ignored. However, you need the right mods installed to experience its true effects. The first step is to ensure the Optifine mod has been installed. If you can’t install Optifine for some reason, CIT Resewn can also serve the same purpose. Having either of these options installed will ensure Xali’s Enchanted Books performs at its best.
xali’s Enchanted Books – Screenshots
Click on the image for a better view.
How To Install xali’s Enchanted Books Texture Pack
This Resource Pack is compatible with Minecraft 1.18 and previous versions. Follow the step by step to install on your Minecraft.
- The xali’s Enchanted Books Texture Pack for Minecraft can be downloaded from the download section below. – If there are many versions there, choose the one you like, and that is compatible with your computer’s performance
- Launch the Minecraft launcher.
- Click “Options” on the main menu.
- Click “Resource packs” in the options menu.
- Click on “Open Pack Folder.” The folder called “resourcepacks” will open.
- The .zip file that you downloaded in step 1 should be moved to the “resourcepacks” folder.
- The pack should appear in the left window. To access it, hover over it and click the arrow to the right ► . – You may get a message that says the pack was made for an old version, and it may not work. Just press “YES“
- It will be moved to the list on the right, which means the pack was loaded correctly.
- Click “Done“
- You can now use the resource pack in your world because it has been successfully loaded!
Before opening any existing worlds with the new Texture Pack, make a backup.
Be aware that installing Textures and Shaders simultaneously can slow down your Minecraft performance.
xali’s Enchanted Books Texture Pack — Download Links
We do not download and upload any texture / resource pack on our server.
We use only links from the official developer.
If you have any questions visit our Texture Packs Forum.
xalixilax is the author of xali’s Enchanted Books