Rodrigo’s Resource Pack 1.18.1 design is for below-average laptops. Rodrigo’s Texture Pack 1.18 has been available for each version of Minecraft that comes out during recent years. The package offers the different elements that compose a slight cartoon look. It also has a simple, minimalistic, cartoonish, bright, very colorful look and the style is 8×8. Rodrigo Alfonso designed the Rodrigo resource pack. He is also known as Rodrigo Al. This pack was created with a lower texture than Minecraft’s default texture, which is a 16x resolution. This package was created especially for players who want good visual quality and like PvP. But they don’t have a good computer, it is a PvP/Map texture pack with a resolution of 8×8.
These textures were tested in different situations to make sure they matched well in other game moments. The package focuses on removing many redundant details, and to all blocks, it adds grids. The package designer creates a realistic environment by providing a custom lightmap, fog colors, and sky colors. This makes it look like light shading is being used. Creator includes a custom loading screen for a more immersive experience. This allows you to add a custom colormap for trees and grass. Rodrigo’s resource pack is straightforward to use. It has no bells and whistles, which helps to make the PvP experience much better. It allows the player to concentrate only on the battle and enjoy the game without noise. When it comes to the visuals, this pack didn’t want to modify the default Minecraft art style, at least not all. However, to make the game look cleaner and brighter unnecessary details have been removed, and textures have been toned down.
The color palette is another critical aspect as it is brighter than a vanilla palette. It also blends very well with the game’s texture, giving a more colorful look to the different spaces in the game. For the creator of this package, the game’s performance is more important than the visuals. This has been done to improve the PvP experience and make the player more satisfied.
Rodrigo’s resource pack allows excellent performance on low-end computers with average hardware. This is because it has a texture resolution of 8 x 8, which is not very high but works even better than other packages. The package creator recommends that Optifine be used for the configuration even though its resolution is 8x. This is to take advantage of all its power and enjoy a better gaming experience. Rodrigo’s resource pack can be easily installed, and you can immediately start enjoying everything it has to offer.
Rodrigo’s Resource Pack — Screenshots
Click on the image for a better view.
How To Install Rodrigo’s Resource Pack
This Resource Pack is compatible with Minecraft 1.18 and previous versions. Follow the step by step to install on your Minecraft.
- The Rodrigo’s Texure Pack for Minecraft can be downloaded from the download section below. – If there are many versions there, choose the one you like, and that is compatible with your computer’s performance
- Launch the Minecraft launcher.
- Click “Options” on the main menu.
- Click “Resource packs” in the options menu.
- Click on “Open Pack Folder.” The folder called “resourcepacks” will open.
- The .zip file that you downloaded in step 1 should be moved to the “resourcepacks” folder.
- The pack should appear in the left window. To access it, hover over it and click the arrow to the right ► . – You may get a message that says the pack was made for an old version, and it may not work. Just press “YES“
- It will be moved to the list on the right, which means the pack was loaded correctly.
- Click “Done“
- You can now use the resource pack in your world because it has been successfully loaded!
Before opening any existing worlds with the new Texture Pack, make a backup.
Be aware that installing Textures and Shaders simultaneously can slow down your Minecraft performance.
Rodrigo’s Texture Pack — Download Links
We do not download and upload any texture / resource pack on our server.
We use only links from the official developer.
If you have any questions visit our Texture Packs Forum.
Rodrigo_Al is the author of Rodrigo’s Texture Pack