The Sphax PureBDCraft Resource Pack 1.18 → 1.18.2 has been designed to make Minecraft look like a comic book. Sphax PureBDCraft Texture Pack has a comic style and completely transforms the look and feel of Minecraft, providing the user with a unique experience. The elements, forests, creatures, and user interface are full of details, geek references and are renewed in high definition. This package is available for any computer and comes in all resolutions. The Sphax PureBDCraft Resource Pack 1.18 has been created to make the game look cartoon-like. This texture pack features good graphical quality and offers new designs for all elements.
The Sphax PureBDCraft Resource Pack features colorful, bright textures and has a strong yellow color, and the green textures seem to be tinged with yellow. To enhance the players’ experience, it comes with several add-ons that further boost the game. These add-ons are as follows:
- PureBDCraft Customizer: This add-on allows you to easily change the appearance of some elements, entities, and blocks. For which it provides alternative textures to select the one the user prefers.
- Better Leaves Add-on: This add-on adds unique textures and new 3D models for the different leaves present in the game.
- OptiFine Connected Texture & Transitions Add-on: This add-on allows you to connect some blocks to make some constructions look smoother. It also enables the transition of materials.
- Font Add-on: You can replace the ASCII font using a custom cartoon TTF with this add-on. This allows to improve the different texts in the game, to obtain a higher resolution, better vertical offsets for each letter, and improved kemings.
- Damaged items add-on: The damaged items add-on allows the player to change the appearance of tools according to their remaining time.
- Flat user interface plugin: This add-on replaces some user interfaces’ 3D elements and isometric design with flat and cleaner variations. This add-on is ideal for players who enjoy the simpler things and just want to concentrate on the adventure.
- Noteblock add-on: This plugin modifies the Note Block 3D model’s appearance to make it easier to use. In this Note block, you can easily see the range and color of the note, the instrument, and the number of clicks.
- Technological add-on: This add-on allows performing Redstone-based block replacement using advanced technology. This will enable repeaters to become electronic components because the Redstone cable is more accurate.
- 3D elements add-on: New 3D element models are added with this add-on, allowing for sharper, smoother, and cleaner rendering. These new models are added as updates are released.
- ExOF Add-on: This add-on implements OptiFine functions to customize the visual appearance of some armors and items. You can get bows, crossbows, hammers and battle-axes, new armors, and many more items with this add-on.
- 3D blocks add-on: With this add-on, you can add new 3D block models, improving the game and the visual appearance. This add-on allows you to have further details and more depth in the game.
The Sphax PureBDCraft resource pack comes in several resolutions to be configured and has a good performance on any computer. To do this, select the appropriate resolution for your computer type.
This package’s resolutions start at 16x and go up to 512x, which is the maximum, but the most recommended resolution is 128x. It is recommended that OptiFine HD is also installed so that Minecraft has better performance without any lag.
Sphax PureBDCraft Resource Pack – Screenshots
Click on the image for a better view.
How To Install Sphax PureBDCraft Resource Pack
This Resource Pack is compatible with Minecraft 1.18 and previous versions. Follow the step by step to install on your Minecraft.
- The Sphax PureBDCraft Texure Pack for Minecraft can be downloaded from the download section below. – If there are many versions there, choose the one you like, and that is compatible with your computer’s performance
- Launch the Minecraft launcher.
- Click “Options” on the main menu.
- Click “Resource packs” in the options menu.
- Click on “Open Pack Folder.” The folder called “resourcepacks” will open.
- The .zip file that you downloaded in step 1 should be moved to the “resourcepacks” folder.
- The pack should appear in the left window. To access it, hover over it and click the arrow to the right ► . – You may get a message that says the pack was made for an old version, and it may not work. Just press “YES“
- It will be moved to the list on the right, which means the pack was loaded correctly.
- Click “Done“
- You can now use the resource pack in your world because it has been successfully loaded!
Before opening any existing worlds with the new Texture Pack, make a backup.
Be aware that installing Textures and Shaders simultaneously can slow down your Minecraft performance.
Sphax PureBDCraft Texture Pack — Download Links
We do not download and upload any texture / resource pack on our server.
We use only links from the official developer.
If you have any questions visit our Texture Packs Forum.
Sphax is the author of Sphax PureBDCraft Texture Pack