XRay Ultimate Texture Pack 1.18.2 → 1.19 lets you discover all the mineral blocks to enhance your Minecraft experience. It seems like one of the most exciting aspects of this fun game is the mining option. So finding such elements as fast as possible could be interesting for players’ interest. Xray 1.18.2 is a texture pack made explicitly for Minecraft. It is the most popular and downloaded package in recent years. However, it is essential to consider that it is not for enhancing graphics textures but to see through them.
Indeed, X Ray 1.18 is unique among texture packages, as its essential goal is to make you can manage to dig in the right places. They are designed to make the entire game environment invisible. It highlights from great distances only those blocks that have minerals. It’s designed to make players find the mining resources without any effort. With this package, you will avoid long searches for diamonds, iron, or nephrite elements.
XRay 1.18.2 is a texture pack with which you can save time to advance faster. But also, you can gain experience immediately, moving without significant risks in the various worlds. It has a high level of FPS since it has a standard resolution of 16×16. It does not consume many resources, so it is fast in loading graphics. To optimize the performance of the game in night vision, it is recommended to install the OptiFine mod.
To ensure the player’s safety, the invisible blocks have ridges, and in addition, elements such as water and larva are reflected. This way, you will avoid falling by accident. Some of the benefits worth highlighting: You gain advantages over other players. The XRay texture pack 1.19 is straightforward to use. It activates immediately to locate all the minerals on your maps quickly. This will allow you to gain advantages over other players. Very useful for shortening exploration in dark places like a cave, since you will be able to observe the minerals without wasting much time.
The XRay Texture Pack 1.18.2 facilitates visibility to find abandoned mines in the game. These mines, in turn, generate mobs (they are activated when you are within 16 blocks), such as cave spiders. Once you find the mines, you can activate a monster generator. There is a point disadvantage of using XRay in Minecraft: The X-Ray package is generally only supported in solo mode. Additionally, this texture pack is often not supported on most servers in player-versus-environment mode. All due to rules created to balance the mineral search options among all players in the PvP mode of the Minecraft world.
XRay Ultimate Resource Pack – Screenshots
Click on the image for a better view.
How To Install Xray Texture Pack
This Resource Pack is compatible with Minecraft 1.18.2 and previous versions. Follow the step by step to install on your Minecraft.
- The Xray Texure Pack for Minecraft can be downloaded from the download section below. – If there are many versions there, choose the one you like, and that is compatible with your computer’s performance
- Launch the Minecraft launcher.
- Click “Options” on the main menu.
- Click “Resource packs” in the options menu.
- Click on “Open Pack Folder.” The folder called “resourcepacks” will open.
- The .zip file that you downloaded in step 1 should be moved to the “resourcepacks” folder.
- The pack should appear in the left window. To access it, hover over it and click the arrow to the right ► . – You may get a message that says the pack was made for an old version, and it may not work. Just press “YES“
- It will be moved to the list on the right, which means the pack was loaded correctly.
- Click “Done“
- You can now use the resource pack in your world because it has been successfully loaded!
Before opening any existing worlds with the new Texture Pack, make a backup.
Be aware that installing Textures and Shaders simultaneously can slow down your Minecraft performance.
Xray Texture Pack — Download Links
We do not download and upload any texture / resource pack on our server.
We use only links from the official developer.
If you have any questions visit our Texture Packs Forum.
Filmjolk is the author of Xray