The Fresh Animations Resource Pack 1.19.2 → 1.18.2 has been created for players already bored of plain and simple animations. This pack has arrived to rekindle players’ love for Minecraft once again. The implementation of this resource pack turns Minecraft into a whole new game full of innovation. This pack is an update for Minecraft from FreshLX. The goal of the Fresh Animations Texture Pack 1.19 has been done, among other things, to improve the mob’s animations. The mobs had a very jerky yet predictable movement; the movements were backward, forwards, and sideways.
The installation of this texture pack allows mobs to have a more intelligent behavior. Now they can run, walk or turn around without looking jerky; they can jump and perform complex movements.This package provides animations with many characters, such as enemies, to give a touch of realism:
- The animations added are villagers and witches, a new Vindicator, and Devastator.
- Dynamic inactivity and facial animations, general body movement, and gait fixes were added.
- Added swimming animation to Ravager.
- Evoker and Iron Golem are added.
- The Fresh Animation Resource Pack currently has three versions available, but new updates are coming. What each version offers is as follows:
- Version 1.0 offers new animations for villager mobs, witches, evokers, iron golem, vindicators, devastators, and looters.
- Version 1.1 offers other animations: the zombie villager, the withered skeleton, the creeper, the illusion, the husk, and the skeleton.
- Version 1.2 brings new glow, ghost, pig, and wandering merchant animations.
The graphics are the other thing that changes vanilla Minecraft with the Fresh Animations resource pack. The only thing this pack does not change is the main gameplay, which remains the same. The resolution of this texture pack is very low, 16×16, although it has HD quality.
The fantastic animations resource pack does not require sophisticated computer systems for excellent performance. It also does not require a computer upgrade to enjoy it, but it does require the installation of Optifine for Minecraft. The fantastic animations package works with the random entity and custom entities of Optifine. Therefore it is recommended to install Optifine-HDU-G8 because possibly older versions will not work in the Fresh Animations Resource Pack version 1.2. The recommended shaders for the game are PBR which will support iron golems.
Fresh Animations Resource Pack – Screenshots
Click on the image for a better view.
How To Install Fresh Animations Resource Pack
This Resource Pack is compatible with Minecraft 1.18 and previous versions. Follow the step by step to install on your Minecraft.
- The Fresh Animation Texture Pack for Minecraft can be downloaded from the download section below. – If there are many versions there, choose the one you like, and that is compatible with your computer’s performance
- Download and Install Optifine HD. – Many texture packs require optifine, so we recommend installing it.
- Launch the Minecraft launcher.
- Click “Options” on the main menu.
- Click “Resource packs” in the options menu.
- Click on “Open Resource Pack Folder.” The folder called “resourcepacks” will open.
- The pack should appear in the left window. To access it, hover over it and click the arrow to the right ► . – You may get a message that says the pack was made for an old version, and it may not work. Just press “YES“
- It will be moved to the list on the right, which means the pack was loaded correctly.
- Click “Done“
- You can now use the resource pack in your world because it has been successfully loaded!
Before opening any existing worlds with the new Texture Pack, make a backup.
Be aware that installing Textures and Shaders simultaneously can slow down your Minecraft performance.
Fresh Animations Texture Pack — Download Links
We do not download and upload any texture / resource pack on our server.
We use only links from the official developer.
If you have any questions visit our Texture Packs Forum.
FreshLX is the author of Fresh Animations Texture Pack